How do we set up companies in Hong Kong?
Startupr gives you the freedom to build your business in Hong Kong while we take over the administrative maze.
Businesses of all sizes are going global. The internet and globalization have given businesses a unique opportunity to step up to the plate and open themselves up to customers from all corners of the globe. With the assistance of Startupr, begin a company overseas to expand your reach!
Startupr gives you the freedom to build your business in Hong Kong while we take over the administrative maze. Rather than getting frustrated with operating a complex foreign process, with its unexpected delays, you can be free to concentrate on running your company and making it grow. Instead of worrying about the unpredictable differences in international vs. local business cultures, you can have the confidence of dealing with western minded, English-speaking staff on the same page as yourself.
With Startupr, you can be assured that all the communications are efficient, clear, and trustworthy; just as our client testimonials to confirm this. In today’s world, confidentiality is our main priority. Startupr ensures to safeguard your information, especially when operating overseas. Startupr keeps your data strictly confidential. We never share your business ideas and concepts with anyone.
What if we tell you that you can get your company registered on the Same Day?
At Startupr, we have a unique Backoffice. It is a special software that not only corrects any errors that may occur as you fill out our business application, but automatically fills in your information on the remaining documents. Startupr also provides automatic reminders of important annual filings, so that you do not miss any important filings to the government. We also upload your documents to your Hong Kong Government Company Registry account.
Why register with this system?
- It is 100% online.
- It is reliable and quick.
- E-documents such as NC1 – Shares Certificate, M&A, Certificate of Incorporation, Business Certificate gets ready fast.
Also, we send you a reminder to prepare the document before your annual company return is due. Knowing that Startupr will remind you well ahead of time lets you focus on your business.
How do I get in on this?
Click on the blue button that says “Register Company NOW”, then simply follow the instructions and choose what you need for your company.
You may find it convenient to simply register using our address, or let us handle the basics of setting up your company.
Also, you may choose the complete package for company formation as many of our clients decide to do. With the complete package, you can simply use our company address, get our company secretary (nominal), annual return, documents certified by the HK government, plus assistance in bank account opening.
With Startupr you can personalize your plans. Whether you already have your own address, have someone who can act as your nominal company secretary or even if you know how to file an annual HK return yourself, you are free to choose whatever you need. Just tell us your requirements, and a plan will be made according to your needs.
Once your form is completed and payment settled, our unique Backoffice translates your data into the HTML code required by the HK Company Registry, and your company is quickly incorporated. Startupr’s process is entirely online, requiring very little of your time. Our prices are low because our system is fast and more efficient than others.
How do we register your company?
With Startupr, complete your Company Incorporation in Hong Kong in just 3 or 4 steps:
Startupr is TCSP Licensee No. TC003638 of Registry for Trust and Company Service Providers, Companies Registry.
- You can fill our Company Name Check form. Insert the company name you wish to register or reserve, and you will receive an email immediately whether the intended name is free to use or not.
- Download and complete the order form and send it back to us. Or use your Backoffice system to complete your order online.
- Startupr’s Backoffice will gather all your information for submission to HK Companies Registry through our access point.
- After receiving your application, Startupr’s exclusive Backoffice checks to ensure your completed forms are correct. If not, we let you know at once.
- You then process the payment and we will start the incorporation.
- Startupr submits your application through our Backoffice through our portal to the Companies Registry (CR) (The Government Office of the Hong Kong SAR) for processing in less than 2 hours. Startupr’s access to Companies Registry is round the clock.
- You receive emailed notification from the CR that your company has been incorporated.
- Startupr sends documents for your signature. You then send these documents back to us.
Bank account opening
Once your business is registered and incorporated, you will need all the documents for your bank account application. The bank you chose will advise you if any other documents are required. Banks in Hong Kong usually need a minimum deposit. This amount can vary between different banks. Banks may request you to show your identity and proof of residence of all the directors or the shareholders before opening an account in their banks.
Startupr can assist you in setting up a meeting with the business account manager to open a bank account. There is a possibility that, you do not need to travel to open your company bank account. In these cases, please contact us for more details.
These are the yearly requirements for Hong Kong registration:
- Annual return: It includes the list of directors & officers. It must be filed within 42 days of the anniversary of the first registration date, along with a fee of $25.
- IRD (Inland Revenue Department) tax filing for recently incorporated companies comes due 18 months after the incorporation date. After that, the company will need to file annual audit reports and tax filings to the IRD.
- An AGM (Annual General Meeting) needs to be held at a time and place the directors announce within 18 months of incorporation.
How does Startupr offer one of the fastest incorporation services?
To access our expedited services, you need to send your order and payment of these expedited services to Startupr before 10 A.M. (Hong Kong Time / +8 Greenwich Mean Time). After receiving your order, we process the incorporation within the same day. Our unique Backoffice submits your application directly to the Hong Kong government Companies Registry (CR) office as it enjoys round-the-clock access to them. After analyzing all the certificates via our online submission, the CR office takes only a few hours to issue your company’s document electronically. After some time, both you and Startupr can receive e-documents of your Business Certificate and Incorporation Certificate, including your new company number. Right after that, you’re in business, and can begin using your firm.
Also, if you are willing to open a new Hong Kong business bank account, we order the certified copies of these and any other additional documents such as NC1 Form (shares certificate), Memorandum and Articles of Association. Once these documents come from the Companies Registry (CR), we email them to you first. If you need them immediately, you can choose our expedited courier service. We do not make any guarantees as there may be delays from the government Company Registry’s (CR) postal and delivery services.
Startupr is confident that you will not find any other company in Hong Kong who offers faster, more cost-effective, or more reliable company formation services.
Registering your Hong Kong company
Are you worried how will you register your company if you are not a resident of Hong Kong? The good news for you is that you do not need to be a Hong Kong resident.
All you are expected to do is to simply complete the Startupr application form and return it to us by e-mail. You can also use our Backoffice system to incorporate your company all online.
Our official particulars are easy to check on the Hong Kong Company Registry website. You can find us at TCSP Licensee No. TC003638 of Registry for Trust and Company Service Providers, Companies Registry.
Startupr is TCSP Licensee No. TC003638 of Registry for Trust and Company Service Providers, Companies Registry
Why Choose Startupr?
- Transparent Pricing: All our prices are clear and accurate. Every detail about the pricing is mentioned clearly. Due to our efficient system, our rates are lower when compared to other companies providing the same services. There are no hidden fees throughout the process.
- 100% Online: Our efficient online system ensures that the procedure is fast and prompt. The information entered is checked on the same day. After that, our system sends your data automatically to the Hong Kong Registry Forms and is submitted to the government portal.
- Creative and Flexible Approach: Our approach towards company registration in Hong Kong is creative and flexible. We assist you in case of any unexpected difficulties. We can deal with any kind of challenges along the way. Also, we easily adapt to any changing situations.
- Proven Honesty & Reliability: Our team members are consistent, reliable and honest. You can depend on us for your company set up requirements in Hong Kong.
- Unwavering Focus on Client Satisfaction: Our motive is to make all the efforts to make our clients satisfied in all aspects. We go out of our way to provide our clients with the best service. We take our client’s feedback into action.
All of these qualities make a difference to entrepreneurs launching and growing successful companies. Contact us at Startupr to get your company incorporated in no time!